[THIN] Re: samba as DC in a TS setup.

  • From: Jon Spriggs <jon.spriggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:04:15 +0100

On 23/08/05, richard van beers <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> An interesting excercise.. throw a reasonable email/calendering combo
> on top, and most SME's I know could use it.
>
> I guess you could even do it with SBS, little cheaper that full swing
> server2003.

How about OpenXchange (Opensource Edition)
http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/

If you need to be able to support Outlook with it, you've got the
OxLook tool to integrate.

I will admit... I've not done this yet :) but one day, when I get a chance...

--
Jon "Four Star Gun" Spriggs AKA
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs