[THIN] Re: roaming profiles not logging off

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:36:06 +0100

MessageI always restrict the recent files to about 5 maximum myself.
Your description of the sluggish autocomplete interested me because ive seen
the save as function from word being really slow/sluggish when using the Novell
client with Citrix/Terminal Services. I find its very slow when typing in a new
file name to save ( ive done all the tweaks from ithowto.com).

Thanks for the info, always informative as usual :¬)
regards