[THIN] Re: response times

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen D (Stephen) %" <raff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:08:37 -0500

Rick,

My clients in Bangkok and Singapore routinely work with >300ms round trip
times.
When the land link goes bad and it falls back to satellite, this jumps to
around
900ms. It's really ugly but it still works. 125-130 should be okay.

Steve Raffensberger
Computer Aid serving Agere Systems
Mailto: raff@xxxxxxxxx
(610) 712-6819