[THIN] resource mgr

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:52:51 -0700

HI All,

Anyone know of an easy way to find out the how many users were on at a
given time?  I also want to find out what the greatest # of users that were
on at the same time in a month.  In other words, I have 400 potential users
in my remote access farm.  I want to know how many were logged in at the
same time.   I figure I can use RM and grab a server report for a given
time, but I don't know how to do the max users count.

W2K SP2 XPe FR2.

adam