[THIN] Re: repost: limit access to applications via time frame

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:00:28 -0400

Evan,
I did forward your request onto the developers I know of IDP Serverboss
(http://www.serverboss.com/) and Oneapp for their consideration of addition
to their products.  Matt at IDP responded and said that he will try and work
it into his next version.  I know this doesn't help you now but at least it
is a start.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net