[THIN] Re: replacing RDP protocol stack with something else

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:44:20 +0100

For all your device driver needs, go to www.osronline.com - you can
probably still get their magazine (NT Insider) if you subscribe.

I've been getting the magazine for years, and rather glibly nicknamed it
"Hacker's monthly" ;-)

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com