[THIN] Re: remote assistance portal wanted

  • From: "Norman Dean" <NDean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:34:50 +1000

We have been using Gotoassist for just over 12 month and can not speak highly
enough about it. Based in Australia we support users in New Zealand,
Bangladesh, India Jakarta as well as remote areas of Indonesia, many logging in
to our network via secure gateway over a Satellite links.

Regards

Norman Dean

IT Manager

Century Resources