[THIN] Re: remapping drives - MF XP FR2

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:37:31 -0500

I did apply that fix before installing MF XP FR2...it installed fine.  I
simply wasn't aware that they had taken the remapping out of the install
program.  Dynamic disks are definitely a problem, the driveremap.exe
doesn't even see them as disks.  I have reformatted and will try again
with basic disks...thanks.

>>> pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/12/03 10:09AM >>>

I've heard many times in this list that you better install MF XP
FR2/SP2
first, before MS SP3.
Although there is update for MF FR2/SP2 file on www.tweakcitrix.com

Another tip: do not upgrade your disks in Windows 2000 to dynamic
disks,
this will cause your driveremap to crash.

HTH
Pav