[THIN] Re: remapping drives - MF XP FR2

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:59:30 +0100

Download the Citrix hotfix XE102W015, extract the file and replace the =
driveremap.exe with the new one from the hotfix. Issues fixed in the new =
version is among others:

- DriveRemap.exe hung during ADS when computer was member of a Active =
Directory domain.
- You don't have to type the driveletter with CAPS

Check out the CTX107122 document for more information.

Hope this helps.

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
Web     : http://www.contra.no=20
=20

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D79
set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: =

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79