[THIN] Re: regedit /s won't run despite GPO setting

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:26:07 +1200

Hey Jeremy,

thanks for checking that for me.

krap - yep, they had access to the reg file and to regedit in the wow64
folder, but not to regedit in the windows folder - that was it. we have a
few overly-zealous security settings that our customer likess to implement.

before I read this I got around it by flexing out the reg keys I wanted and
just sucking them back in at logon - works

thanks!
-steve