[THIN] reboot problem

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:55:21 -0600

I have an HP Netserver running WinNT 4.0 TSE and Citrix XP.  When doing a
reboot, it sits at the "please wait while the system writes unsaved data to
the disk" message for 20-30 minutes, then it reboots.  Has anyone seen this
before?  I have tried rebuilding it and this didn't help any.  IT did it
before I got citrix installed on it also. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.