[THIN] Re: rdp client for ipad

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 10:15:11 -0500

*I actually love Wyse Pocketcloud and is my client of choice.  Yeah it
requires you run a client piece on your computer but it works fabulously.
Have you played with the free TeamViewer?  *
*Splashtop remote streamer desktop also needs a client on the computer but
works pretty good.  *
**
*Have you had a look at Onlive Desktop? It is probably one of the best
implementations of Windows 7 desktop on the iPad you can get.  Everything
is set up for touch, once this company gets going further you will be able
to pay monthly to get desktops that you can add apps to. Right now they
offer Office for free.  CloudOn is also a cool remote to MS Office but of
course not what you are asking.
*
**
*Jim Kenzig