[THIN] quick launch

  • From: "Sheflin, Andrew" <ASheflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Citrix List" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:51:20 -0500

We are in the process of reloading our W2K 1.8 Citrix servers to W2K3
Presentation 3.0 using Interoperability. When some users login in to the
Presentation servers they get multiple quick launch toolbars. Is anyone
else experiencing this? Can the Quick Launch be disabled using group
policies? If so how?

Thank you,

Andrew Sheflin
Director of Information Technology
Health Choice Network, Inc.
Office: (305) 392-8013
E-Fax: (305) 994-1475
asheflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.hcnetwork.org <http://www.hcnetwork.org/>

DISCLAIMER:
This information, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or highly confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient(s), or the employee responsible for delivery of this message to the
intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication and or attachments is strictly
prohibited under State and Federal Laws.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and follow
appropriate actions for disposal.