[THIN] Re: question about published apps in CPS4

  • From: "Mark Schill" <mark.schill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:54:03 -0400

I should be able to throw together a Windows PowerShell script to do this
fairly easily if you would be interested.

BTW -  Are there a lot of people running PowerShell yet?

Mark E. Schill
http://www.cmschill.net/blog

On 7/19/07, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

there is a third party app called appedit that will do it but there is
nothing built in to Citrix (short of writing a mfcom script) to do it
easily.  It would be nice if there was though.

Greg

On 7/19/07, Matthew McComas
<mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&to=mmccomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

>  This might be a stupid question, however, here goes…Is there a way to
> easily and quickly remove a server from all published applications in CPS4?
> If there is, it seems I haven't stumbled across it yet.
>

> Thanks,
>
> MM

Mark E. Schill
(678) 810-0861