[THIN] Re: publish desktop

  • From: Pat Coughlin <strangedog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 13:25:53 -0400

Go into "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" on the
server and delete/deny permissions to the application links you do not want
the users to see...

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:09 AM, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I’m trying to publish a Citrix desktop for a new farm I’m implementing
which is based on Windows 2008 R2 and XenApp 6.5. When I publish a
desktop, users by default get access to lots of Apps in the Published
Desktop start menu. Is there a way to hide all Apps except the logoff
option? I can populate the Apps they need on the published Desktop. I’m
hoping this can be achieved easily without too many GPO / Server changes.
If not then is there another way to achieve this? I have 5 Apps the users
need but I don’t want to publish Apps if possible.

Thanks