[THIN] publish desktop

  • From: Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 05:09:35 +0000

Hi

I'm trying to publish a Citrix desktop for a new farm I'm implementing which is
based on Windows 2008 R2 and XenApp 6.5. When I publish a desktop, users by
default get access to lots of Apps in the Published Desktop start menu. Is
there a way to hide all Apps except the logoff option? I can populate the Apps
they need on the published Desktop. I'm hoping this can be achieved easily
without too many GPO / Server changes. If not then is there another way to
achieve this? I have 5 Apps the users need but I don't want to publish Apps if
possible.

Thanks