[THIN] Re: publish application

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:37:31 +1000

Shiva

See here for citrix client -
http://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/details.asp?downloadId=1681207&productId=186&c1=sot2755

Under XenApp i believe its no longer called Program Neighborhood Agent, but
"Citrix XenApp Plugin" - (i.e the agent renamed)

The others are

"Citrix XenApp Web Plugin" - for web access

"Program Neighborhood" - the standard neighborhood application

The PNAgent needs to have a web interface setup specifically for it

Look up "webinterface" (depending on your version) from here
http://support.citrix.com/productdocs/ (bottom of the page) for configurational
information for your environment.

Cheers

scanjam

Subject: [THIN] Re: publish application
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:15:45 +0800
From: sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Joe,

Where can I download PN agent , is there any configuration please advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva Shankar S | Senior System Engineer, Asia Pacific
phone +65 6511 9241 | Fax +65 6274 9930
3 Harbourfront Place | #08-03 HarbourFront Tower
sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.carlsonwagonlit.com