[THIN] publish Intranet on Internet

  • From: "Jim Strowe" <jstrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:42:49 -0500

It "might" not be a big deal.  Do you use CSG or NFUSE.  Your Intranet
can be another published app just the same as Word or Excel.  Now of
course I'm assuming (that word assume <G>) that you currently do use
NFUSE/Presentation Manager over the Internet to get to your apps?

If so you're all set...per my comment your Intranet could be just
another published app just like your other ones.  Your internal security
would govern who sees the app.

Subject: [THIN] publish Intranet on Internet
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:27:29 +0100
From: "Avien Darbendy" <a.darbendy@xxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Everybody,

We want to publish our Intranet so that  only our employee can get or
reach Intranet on Internet.For security reason Intranet will not be
access able for public.
Thank you,Avien

http://www.seamlessplanet.com