[THIN] Re: pse450R03W2k3028 seems to have broken RM

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:39:26 +1000

We had exactly the same issue, though after a different HotFix applied (think
it may have actually be R02) and changed the default server that was collecting
the RM information.

Having said that running the Console on another computer ended in the results
finally displaying for the date and time period we were looking for.. So in
hindsight I wondered if in fact it was just the console playing up on a
particular server, rather than the Database collection issue itself...

Either way it was one or the other that fixed the issue for us!

Hope this may help...

Best Wishes

James

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:26:43 +1200
Subject: [THIN] pse450R03W2k3028 seems to have broken RM
From: kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

okay, I don't *know that it did, but RM last worked the day that the patch was
installed and hasn't gathered data since. It reports that updates are running.
Connection test is all green, status is all green server log is green, but
thesummary database has nothing after that patch was installed.

Anyone seen this or know of issues?

Find out what’s new with your friends Download the new Windows Live Messenger
http://download.live.com/