[THIN] printing question

  • From: "Stuart Pittwood" <SPittwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:31:56 -0000

Hi all,

I have a question about citrix printing.

Metaframe XPa

Under the properties of the server can you limit the amount of bandwidth
that the citrix server uses for printing, am I correct in saying that
this only limits bandwidth between the citrix server and the print
server? And has no impact on the bandwidth used from the actual print
server & printer.

We are having performance issues and believe that it is down to printing
consuming up the limited bandwidth between, both the citrix servers and
print servers are on the local site and the clients are on a remote site
at the end of a 1Mb leased line.

Stuart Pittwood, CCNA, MCSE

IT Technician

Amery-Parkes Solicitors