[THIN] Re: printing

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:22:32 -0600

I have found FAX drivers can do this...

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Philip.Walley@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:12 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: printing

not using session printers, just the printing policy to set up autocreation
of client printers. I dont have imported network print servers.

"Schneider, Chad M" <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12/12/2006 09:33 AM

Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[THIN] Re: printing

Known issues if Citrix policy to set session printers....

  _____