[THIN] printer policies

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:35:42 +0100

Hi ,

I had a print policy set up to map in the local printer of a machine
when I connected to a published desktop.

On Friday I had to stop this happening for a number of users and was
testing a new policy, which seemed to work fine.

I tried to stop this new policy applying and even after deleting it the
local printer in not mapping into the session.

very strange.

any pointers ?

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.