[THIN] Re: printer mappings again

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:52:52 -0400

When we ran into these problems we just set up a script to restart the
spooler service throughout the day here is a vbscript sample

http://lalmohan.co.nz/2013/01/22/script-to-restart-print-spooler-service/

There are lots of others out there, just search the thin archives or Brian
maddens site.

-jk

--
Jim Kenzig