[THIN] Re: printer driver

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 11:35:09 -0500

Is this user a local admin on the citrix server?

>>> David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx> 4/30/2009 2:03 AM >>>
Hi List,

I've got a problem that I cannot understand.
Ps 4.5, many published app. but one app. for just one user.
this user when start the pub app. always install the local drivers he
has on local. but no policies says that he has to do it.
GPO is for whole domain that includes not to install drivers. No mapping
local printers.
Any idea to prevent installing drivers?

Many thanks.
Follow ThinList on Twitter