[THIN] Re: printer driver

  • From: David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:46:48 +0200

Jason Patten escribió:
Have you set a Citrix policy to force only the Universal driver?

I've just setup a policy not to install native drivers automatically and it works.
But I've not set up a policy to use universal drivers.
I don't know what will happen if I set up these two policies together.
From one side the first one not install drivers auto. from the ohter side the choice of 'use universal driver only if requested driver is unavailable' if the driver isn't avalible then the first one will be omitted?

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com