[THIN] Re: printer aggravation

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:33:03 -0500

I have found wth MICR and HP laserjets to run them all as an HP Laserjet 4
Plus.  I actually setup a second queue just for check writing that points to
the same port but with that driver.  Works out very well.

My biggest problem printer is the HP Deskjet 6122.

I only have problems with HP drivers.

Canon, Oki, Lexmark have given me zero trouble.  Oki printers are still my
favorite.