[THIN] Re: print drivers not replicating

  • From: StGeorge <wcsconnect@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:02:40 +0900

Hello There,

We had a similar problem with 3.0 - it did not show up in CMC, check one of
the other servers using Printers & Faxes and then go to server properties
and check the driver list. You will probably find the driver nicely
installed or alternatively check the eventlog on one of the other servers,
its also recorded there.

Regards

Rob