[THIN] Re: prf#.tmp files open in roaming profile

  • From: "Hamilton Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 11:59:52 -0000

check out MS KB827825

-----Original Message-----
From: Stratton, Doug MSER:EX [mailto:Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 March 2004 00:33
To: Thin (E-mail)
Subject: [THIN] prf#.tmp files open in roaming profile

We are having people getting messages saying thier roaming profile will not
load because
a file named something like prf#.tmp is open.

We go look on the roaming profile server and the file is there.  We check
open files on the server and it is open.  I can close the open file and away
we go.

Has Anyone had this problem?

Any solutions.

Doug Stratton=20
Operations Engineering=20
Workstations Services Branch=20
CITS, Solutions BC, Province of BC=20
4000 Seymour Place, Victoria  B.C.=20
Telephone: (250) 356-6678=20
Email: Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com=20

Visit our Web Site: www.lufthansa-airmotive.com
the sender.