[THIN] prevent access to application during certain hours

  • From: gabriel.j.byrne@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:28:05 +0000

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to prevent users from logging on to certain
applications between 18:00 and 06:00 . I cannot use the logon hours feature
in windows as these users need access to other applications.

Centameter used to do this easily but this product is now discontinued.

Users access the app through WI and the app is running batch jobs all
night on a different system.

perhaps a way to disable/renable the app in the asc via mfcom?

any help much appreciated

gabriel.j.byrne
AIB Global Treasury
IT Services
IT Services
01-6418000

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

Allied Irish Banks

This Disclaimer has been generated by CMDis

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee
unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks