[THIN] Re: pls help-Wyse 1200le's, meditech, and Grasp

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:08:29 -0500

We use them in LAN and WAN environments. I'm not sure what you mean by
"tune... to work properly", but they work extremely well for us. The
1200 is my personal favorite.=20

We don't have any time zone issues, but they're all in the same state.
We don't configure the time zone via FTP, so it's set to 'unspecified'.
Not sure if that helps or not.=20

Chris, please tell use what "quirky" things are happening so that we can
possibly help.

Good luck,