[THIN] phantom Print job

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:46:34 -0400

I have a user that tried to print through  Citrix some time back and the
print job appears to have gotten hung.  However I canot get rid of it.  It
is not on the server, but on the client PC.  If I go to the
C:\windows\system32\spool\printers folder there is nothing there.  I have
also tried telling the job to delete and restarting the spool service.  I
have also Restarted (power cycled) both printer AND computer.  I hav also
deleted and re-added the printer.  I cannot get this particular job to
disappear and as long as it is there any ICA print jobs queue up behind it.
 Local printing appears to still work.   This is a Network printer and as
far as i know no one else's pc sees this particular print job.   I have
searched and one suggestion was to run a chkdsk to clear out phantom print
jobs like this but that has had no effect.  ANy idea how to get rid of it?