[THIN] Re: performance tuning from RTO soft - OT

  • From: Brian Lilley <Brian.Lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:06:19 -0000

I wish I'd kept all the kit I've had my grubby hands on over the years...
probably worth a few English Sterling...

Did you guys in the states get the BBC Micro... the Brit competitor to the
Commodore Vic20 and 64 and spectrum...

it was top machine, graphics were naff but the stuff you could do with 16KB
RAM...ooohhh just enough room for the compiler and that was it...

ahh... the good old days... at least we witnessed the revolution brothers
and sisters....

Set PC to Ludicrous speed......