[THIN] Re: pc to thin client

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:02:14 -0400

ncd makes a product that does it.  I have not used it but I did see a =
presentation on it.  It run s on top of Windows though.

Neoware sponsors the www.neolinux.org site.  I think someone who is good =
with compiling Linux could probably figure out a way to port the =
neolinux software to a fat client.  It's red hat based after all.  Then =
it could be controlled the same as a thin client through their =
management software.

Greg