[THIN] pass-through sessions hanging while connecting

  • From: "erik blom" <erik.blom.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:49:53 +0100

Anyone seen this before?

Daily we have about 10-15 users (out of 600) that cannot start pass-through
sessions from our 'desktop' servers to siloed application servers. Their
connection just hangs on the initial citrix screen. Recreating their roaming
profile always seems to solve the problem. No errors in the servers' event
logs...

We are on Presentation Server 4.0, Rollup pack 1, on Windows 2003 SP1
servers, up-to-date with security patches until early february. We only
started having this issue after patching the servers with a lot of MS
updates. Hard to tell which one is causing the problem though...

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Erik