[THIN] pass through printer settings not retained

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 20:19:48 +0000

Here's what I posted on citrix forums.
http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=315857&tstart=0

I have citrix policies to only map the default printer from the client machine.
Its using the UPS driver with XPS.

It works great. But we found out today that settings are not retained even in
the same session.

I can open the print dialog > local settings and change to portrait then print
the item.

If I hit print again open the print dialog > local settings the settings are
back to landscape!

I've tried changing the policy on were the settings are stored client or
profile with no luck.

I've attached a picture of the settings I'm trying to get to save.

Jason Benway
Data Center Architect
JSJ Corporation