[THIN] Re: oversea iForum visitors

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:52:03 +1000

oh don't worry i'll be there, havent booked flights yet , thats =
tomorrows job..

i've been speaking to the kevsoft guys too , will be nice to meet up =
with them at the conference after speaking on the phone late at night =
our time when we were trialling tscale..

i'm now 2-3 months into tscale and its doing some good stuff for me.

john