[THIN] Re: outlook 2003

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:26:27 +0800

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Cheers Greg!!

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Greg Reese Sent: Tuesday, 15 September 2009 9:25 AM To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: outlook 2003

Download the office resource kit, add the adm files to your group policy
editor. You can them set a gpo for it.

On Sep 14, 2009, at 8:15 PM, "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

In one of my citrix farms we currently have outlook set up for HTML format,
users are requesting I change this to word, all the citrix servers have word
installed so I want to change this globally.

How do I go about changing the format for everyone to use word editor?

Farm is currently Presentation 4.0 but will be upgrading to XenApp5.0 shortly
when I get the green light J

Cheers

Al