[THIN] outlook 2002 error

  • From: "Hamilton Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:56:24 +0100

Hi there

few issues today

just created a new office XP msi so that outlook 2002 could be rolled
out, I rebuilt the server with XPe FR3 Sp4 on win2k.

when I launch outlook 2002 I get the following error

"Microsoft Outlook can't provide scripting support"
An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning properly,
Please contact system administrator.

any ideas ?

thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Network Engineer
Lufthansa Airmotive Ireland
Nass Road
Dublin
Tel : (01) 4011253
Fax: (01) 4011384
E-Mail : ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx

Visit our Web Site: www.ltai.ie
the sender.

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2