[THIN] Re: ou variable?

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:54:15 -0700

I just searched through the Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit v2, and did
not find any util that would help you.

Like I said, there are some VBScript calls that you can put into a VBS
or WSH file that can return something if a user is a member of an OU or
Group.  But there are also some RESKIT files like IFMEMBER.exe that will
be able to return something if the user is a member of a group, but not
an OU.

Sorry.

You can get the VB code at the MSDN site
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406