[THIN] Re: o/t good Vmware book

  • From: Richard Dietzman <boomvader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:42:09 -0700 (PDT)

I read the Ron Oglesby/Scott Herold Advanced Technical
Guide.  The content is good, but the editing is bad.
Lots of mistakes and a missing page.  That being said,
I would still buy it again.  I am sure the second
edition will be much better in that respect.  Highly
recommended.  The guys at RapidApp know
virtualization!

-Richie

--- M <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> Anyone got any recommendations for a good Vmware
> book ?
>
> Ive seen one written by some dodgy sounding bloke
> called Ron Oglesby.
>
> Any recommendations ?

http://farechase.yahoo.com
This Weeks Sponsor: Cesura, Inc.
Know about Citrix end-user slowdowns before they know.
Know the probable cause, immediately.
Know it all now with this free white paper.
http://www.cesurasolutions.com/landing/WPBCForCitrix.htm?mc=WETBCC