[THIN] Re: o/t VMware url quoting a familiar name

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 21:43:04 -0500

We've ordered a starter Pack and will be testing and evaluating it. Our current
push is to investigate using it to allow us to upgrade some of our Legacy
client machines. We have a few apps that won't run on 2000 or XP. We hope to
create a secure VM of the Legacy OS with the apps. This will allow us to manage
the Desktops with XP and provide a level of security on the Legacy OS in the
VM. I think it will fill the bill, from there we will investigate the potential
for Remote users.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/09/05 5:50 PM >>>
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=57300567

Who is this Ron Oglesby quoted in this article.... i'm sure i know him from
somewhere :*)

PS anyone tried this Ace Secure Desktop ?

http://www.seamlessplanet.com