[THIN] Re: o/t Access Gateway update

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:11:52 -0700

Thanks for the link, we were searching for it last week, but it had
disappeared from the site, although the files were on the FTP site.

Another recommended article is

CTX106202  Forwarding Credentials from Access Gateway 4.0 to Web
Interface-This document describes how to forward Citrix Access Gateway 4.0
logon credentials to Web Interface 3.0 or 4.0 in order to achieve single
sign-on to Web Interface.

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=715
<http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=715&entryID=6448
&fromSearchPage=true> &entryID=6448&fromSearchPage=true

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262