[THIN] Re: opening a word document

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:01:30 -0000

Try the following:

1) Rename any instances of normal.dot on the machine. Then try opening the
document.
2) Try running winword /a then save the template. Close word and then
replace normal.dot with the new template.
3) See if the document is infact minimised. Do Alt+Space and select Maximise
and also Ctrl+Space and select Maximise. This should ensure everything is
opened properly. If this solves it close word immediately and then re-open
it.

Hope one of these helps :)

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or