[THIN] Re: ? on Citrix Load Testing

  • From: "Columna, Melvin" <Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:38:48 -0400

We tried the Citrix add-on for LoadRunner, didn't perform to our
expectations when it comes to published IE clicking on buttons and links.

.
.
.
--------------
Melvin Columna
KTS Center Of Excellence - Application Infrastructure
Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
eMail: Melvin<.>Columna<@>Kraft.com  {remove the < and > characters}
Subject Legend:
HOT - Read email completely & react immediately
ACT - A response or action to this email is required
NRR - Please read & only respond if it applies to you
FYI - For your information, read when you get a chance