[THIN] Re: older ICA clients on WI 5.0?

  • From: Christoph Wegener <cwegener@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:00:48 +1100

In WI 4.x you had the option to disallow client version older than 8.x
I don't know if this option is still there in WI 5.x but it would definitely be worth to check.

Christoph

On Mar 6, 2009, at 6:42 AM, Gary Scanga wrote:

These are thin client's that have a build on them which restricts users from any write access. Thus, we'd need to script an ICA client upgrade to all remote systems. I would assume that the Web Interface systems are backwards-compatible with older ICA client versions- but I can't find anything to validate that on Google, etc. And my testing is also proving otherwise :-(

Thanks,

--
Gary