[THIN] Re: offline printers in session

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:56:49 -0500

I have come across more users that experience this same issue and they are
printing wit the HP laserJet P2035.  However I have a large customer base
and this issue seems fairly isolated so I am not sure if being on a 64bit
machine is the only criteria.  While it seems top ONLY be happening on 64
bit machines I am wondering if there is an additional component that I have
not found yet.