[THIN] off topic question (sorry)

  • From: "jc lamb" <jc_lamb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:15:49 -0700

please excuse the off topic question - however, I see a LOT of knowledge here and hope someone might help.

we have a poblem similar to the locked profile issue
it is locked IIS logs.

even if we do an iisreset, the log files remain locked.
even if we have the log files rotate every 24 hours, the old and new logs remain locked.
it is not until we reboot the servers that the logs become available.

does anyone know why this happens?
or if there is a utility similar to UPHClean that will monitor and release the logs?

thanks all
jeff

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://thethin.net/links.cfm
http://www.OnDemandAccess.com

For Archives, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link: