[THIN] off topic exchange questions

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:47:34 -0500

Hey guys I am trying to get my public folders to replicate from my
exchange 2000 server to my new exchange server 2003. However they seem
to not want to replicate, I even used the pfmigrate tool , but it says
there are 0 replicas on my source server, any ideas?

Thanks!

David Teague
Support Anaylst
TMTsoftware