[THIN] Re: off subject - changing domains

  • From: "Shaw-Dutton, Andrew - HPS" <andrew@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:41:36 -0000

Best way to copy user profiles is throuth user profiles tab (right click my
computer, prop)and not throuth just copying the contents of the user folder
in documents and setting (w2k) or winnt\profiles (nt). So select the old
profile from the list of profiles on the PC and "copy to" c:\Doc and
Settings the users profile folder -will have the same name as their logon.
Also be sure you specify their username in the permitted to use setting.

Regards
Andrew Dutton MCSE 2k and NT