[THIN] no username or application name showing in mgt console?

  • From: "Jon Luchette" <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:43:48 -0500

Hello -

I have a farm of 4 servers running PS4.5 on windows 2003 sp2.  For some
reason, in the Access Mgt Console, the fields for our users' usernames and
published application names are blank.  The only thing I can see is their
client names?  All clients are WYSE SX10 thin clients running the Wyse Thin
O.S.  The datastore is running on a separate dedicated SQL 2005 box.  Does
anybody know what might be the problem here?